You need to Log in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to Log in!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Commandments: Chapter 6

2 posters

Go down

The Commandments: Chapter 6 Empty The Commandments: Chapter 6

Post by Merci 21/10/2010, 9:57 pm

I only got back to the living room by the time I heard footsteps following me down the narrow corridors of the big house. I ducked beneath a coffee table, where I hoped I wouldn't be found. I held my breath, and, unknowingly but out of fright, tucked my bottom lip into my mouth. I saw the ladies bare feet pass in front of me, stop, then a voice.

"Mom! There's a little kid here!" She screamed. I soon heard more footsteps, but more distant. They were above me, but coming farther toward me at an alarmingly rapid pace. By the time I saw the shoes of the ladies mother, she was crouched down to look under the table, her breasts showing slightly beneath the white towel she held around herself, as she bent her body to get a good look at me. She touched the shoulder of my shirt, and looked up.

"He doesn't have a star on him, I think its just a poor little orphan." She turned her head back to me, still smiling, and with a single, strong arm, pulled me out. The first thing I noticed upon being out from under the table was the out of the ordinary smiles on these two peoples faces. They grinned from ear to ear, and the mother put her hands on my shoulders and looked me up and down, before speaking.

"Are you an orphan?"

I had to think about the question. At the time, I still didn't fully grasp the concept of what an orphan was. I had come to understand thus far that it was a child whom had no parents. I decided that I was not an orphan, because I didn't know for sure that my parent were dead. When I answered in this way, she merely shook her hand and pushed my gently onto a big leather sofa.

'Now you stay right there, I'm going to go whip up some soup, for the sanity of us all!" She ran back through the house. The girl, still wearing the white towel, still wet, breasts still showing, sat next to me, and moved the towel to her head so that her full body was exposed. She dried her hair, and moved the towel over her crotch, and began talking to me, as I merely stared a my feet. I knew it was rude to look at an undressed lady without her permission. She whispered, as if she were scared that someone may be listening.

"Are you Jewish?"

I didn't know what the word meant. I didn't know what anything meant, everything was moving so fast. My head swam, and my voice failed me. Who was this girl? Who was her mother? And, overall, for the first time since my amnesia, I began to wonder; who was I?

Merci
Merci
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Status Update : Climbin' in your windows, snatchin' your people up.

Back to top Go down

The Commandments: Chapter 6 Empty Re: The Commandments: Chapter 6

Post by punkboy011 21/10/2010, 10:02 pm

keep up the good work merci
punkboy011
punkboy011
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Status Update : Pwning all

Back to top Go down